Marketing Manager 🍿 | BYGR
Join our mission to simplify the world of real estate and construction.
Stillingsannonsen er ikke lenger aktiv.
↙️ Job Summary: We are looking for a Marketing Manager, responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations; including planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital touchpoints. Responsible for building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand trough a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. This is a new position and the right candidate can shape the role and build our marketing/ communication and brand operations in Bygr.
About us 👨👩👧👦
Bygr is a fast growing proptech company. The company headquarter is in Bergen, also with offices in Oslo and Stockholm. With newly raised capital, the team is rapidly expanding in all locations, where our inhouse tech-hub is in Bergen and all commercial activities are done from Oslo and Stockholm. We are now looking for a hands on, ambitious marketing manager that can help us realize our high ambitions.
Bygr develops and offers software solutions for the construction industry. We are building a module-based communication and collaboration platform for real estate developers, building contractors, and home buyers, which enables seamless collaboration for parties in residential and non-residential construction projects.
Key responsibilities 👷
- Building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand
- Develop content, planning and implement marketing activities for all channels
- Planning and execution of PR activities
KPIs for the position 💯
- Build a strong brand in our category and markets
- High awareness in our target audience
Key qualifications & skills 💡
- Experience in marketing, digital marketing and social media management.
- Excellent content creator
- Being an outstanding communicator
- Fluent in the Norwegian language
What do we offer? 💰
- Competitive pay and benefits, including pension and insurance
- Share options program
- Flexible work hours - work-life balance is highly valued!
- Hybrid workplace - work in one of our offices and/or from home
- Opportunities for continued growth and learning
- An active role to build a international Proptech company
- Build the marketing, communication and brand operations in Bygr
- Social events & fun - regular team activities and meetups
Background and experience 👧 👶
A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications is required for a position as a marketing manager along with 3+ years of related experience. Successful marketing managers have hands-on experience with content management, and are able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
If you are interested to join this fantastic company and a very exciting challenge. Send a mail to [email protected]