Are you passionate about marketing, education - or both?
Stillingen er ikke lenger aktiv.
Inspera is looking for a Digital Marketer.
Inspera is a well-funded, high-growth EdTech company operating with end-users in more than 160 countries. We are transforming the world of e-assessment, and at the forefront of developing new EdTech technologies with over 2 million submissions in 2019.
As our new Digital Marketer you will have the opportunity to join the team at a time where you can truly shape the marketing direction of the company. You will be part of our new Marketing department working in a team which values both hard work and fun, on a mission to increase the reach of our solutions to new markets.
As our new Digital Marketer your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and develop the paid ads part of the Inspera marketing
- Contribute on content production (articles, ebooks, videos, whitepapers)
- Contribute to funnel building with current and prospective customers
- Manage social media accounts and postings on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Manage other Inspera profiles across different platforms
- In short - 50% paid ads and 50% content
We are looking for individuals with:
- Passion for EdTech
- Bachelor degree or similar, with good results
- 1-3 years experience
- 6-12 months experience with paid ads (mainly Google Search ads or Display Ads)
- Knowledgeable about other platforms such as LinkedIn and Capterra is preferred
- Hands-on experience from inbound/content marketing (funnels)
- Experience in content production (blog, social media etc.) is preferred
- A cultural fit to Inspera
- Great development opportunities in a friendly work environment
- High level of independence in the planning of your own work and tasks
- Possibility to contribute to change in the educational sector
- Fast paced and exciting environment in a growing scale-up company
- International work environment
- A full day of company updates and teamwork every quarter
- Flexible working hours
- Social after works
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Brand new offices centrally in Oslo from mid June
Inspera is looking for talent with a passion for democratising education. We are a well-funded, high-growth venture operating with end-users in more than 160 countries. We're headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with teams in Sweden (Stockholm), Denmark (Århus) and Romania (Timisoara). Inspera is a leading european high-stakes digital examination platform and end-to-end solution for governments, awarding bodies, higher education institutions as well as schools. On a mission to re-invent educational assessment for the 21st century, we offer the most innovative, reliable and secure service as well as the expertise needed digitise large-scale examinations.