Become part of shaking up the media value chain
Stillingen er ikke lenger aktiv
NAGRA is looking for a business analyst to drive market research and to help early market validation for its new innovations.
We are an established solution provider to all parts of the Film and TV media value chain - from content creation through distribution to consumer experiences. The video value chain is our main target for new innovations, with a global market focus.
As a Business Analyst for Nagra, your main task is to conduct industry and market research with the aim of validating the potential of new business opportunities. You will be working with new and potentially disruptive technologies in close cooperation with our highly skilled engineers from our different locations across the globe.
You will co-develop new business models together with the Business Development team, as well as interact with Idea Owners promoting their new business ideas.
The Business Development team is centrally located in Oslo, and manages the Nagra’s Innovation process across our global organization.
- Develop new and alternative business models for Nagra innovation projects.
- Help identify, qualify, present and validate business models
- Conduct extensive market research
- Create competitor analysis
- Conduct strategic partner evaluations
- Monitor industry development and trends
The experience we’re looking for
- Data modelling, analytical and data manipulation skills is essential
- Highly numerate and commercially creative and aware
- Knowledge of “lean-startup” methodology
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- Excellent command of MS Office (advanced Excel)
- Good understanding of business modelling practice and techniques
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
What we’re looking for in a candidate
- We assume you have a BSc or MSc in Business, Finance or Computer Science.
- You are fluent in English, and any other languages will be an asset.
- Highly organized, flexible and process driven
- Self-motivated and with an enthusiastic approach to work
- Team player - able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
- Curious and willing to learn, always looking out for new tech/ trends
What we offer
- Opportunities for growth and experience within a global company with a strong focus on innovation
- Becoming a change agent together with the rest of the business development team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Centrally located office space in Oslo
- Regular social gatherings
If this sounds interesting and you want to know more, contact HRBP Helga Helland (99296466) or hiring manager Kristin Vatland (48110405), Head of Business Development.