Business Development Representative i et av Norges mest spennende tech-startups
Are you looking to join a highly engaged sales team who’s working to elevate the field of proptech in Real Estate?
Founded in Norway in 2016, Marketer Technologies have grown into becoming the leading player in the field of proptech in our home market. Actually, 1/3 of all sold properties in Norway has utilized the power of Marketer. We strive to leave old ways of working in real estate, and rely on data to beat yesterday's methods with a 4.6 multiplier.
Our Oslo based sales team is working specific target markets. This team have enriched our customer portfolio with customers like Krogsveen, Skanska, Selvaag, Avantor and DnB Eiendom. In other words - pretty cool customers.
Going forward you will take the driver seat in our quest to grow like crazy. As this is an entry-level position, this will be an awesome start to your career in sales. This roles is ideal to give you the opportunity to learn the basics of sales, and we want you to eventually move into more senior roles in sales - or other parts of our organization.
What we offer:
- Be part of a technology company and start up - kickstarting your career
- Focus on personal development and growth
- A fast-moving environment with offices in Oslo and London. And more to come!
- We celebrate successes
- Social events and arrangements
- Competitive compensation packages, paid phone subscriptions, choose your own work equipment
- Find and explore new business opportunities for Marketer by prospecting, booking both qualified first meetings, and qualified follow-up meetings with C-level stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Sales team to qualify and nurture our inbound marketing channel
- Learn and keep up to date in the Marketer solutions
- Inspire growth and winning mentality
What we are looking for:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Curious and eager to enter a field that you might not be highly familiar with
- Naturally curious in your sales conversations
- Verbal and written communications skills in Norwegian and English
- A team player who thrives on seeing success
- Comfortable with receiving, giving and implementing constructive feedback
- A people person who enjoys initiating conversations and building strong relationships and buy-in, both via phone, written comms and in-person
We accept both Norwegian and English resumes.