Cloud DevOps Engineer | Quantfolio AS
Do you want to join one of Norway’s most exciting FinTech companies?
Stillingen er ikke lenger aktiv.
Quantfolio delivers high-end investment and saving solutions to banks, wealth managers and financial institutions. In Quantfolio you will work with the biggest & brightest brands in the business, supporting them to conquer digitalisation and scalability, as well as increasing the quality & sustainability of services they deliver to their customers. Our technology will reach more than 3 million savers and investors before the summer, and we are expanding. This is an opportunity to join a FinTech scaleup with international growth ambitions and the skills to fulfil them. We are now looking for a range of ambitious talents that are motivated by joining our mission to transform investment advisory.
We are now looking for a committed and systematic DevOps Engineer for our delivery and development department, where you will have good opportunities to influence the further development of our company and our software solutions. You will be part of a team dedicated to supporting our projects in various phases, as well as continuous improvement of work methods and tools. We like to see this as a combined role, so you are often a developer with a genuine interest in DevOps.
- Be our expert on cloud architecture
- Continues improvement of current solution
- Owner of CI-CD process
- Owner of release process
- Enforcement of security policies within solution
- Identify requirement for high availability solution
- Define, monitor and reporting according to SLO & SLA.
- Scaling and capacity planning, identifying bottlenecks
- Relevant higher education from university/college. Documented experience and results from the work area can compensate somewhat for inadequate education
- Strong DevOps, SRE or Cloud Engineer background
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or other cloud platform providers
- Knowledge of Microsoft ‘Well-Architected Framework’
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Ansible and/or Terraform
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with database technology, experience with MySQL is a plus
- Experience with Python and/or React/JS is a bonus
- Comfortable with scripting
- Knowledge with IAM (OAuth2 or OIDC) is a bonus
- Experience with monitoring (Prometheus, ELK, Graylog, PagerDuty etc)
Quantfolio AS is a fast growing Bergen-based FinTech software company delivering in-house developed roboadvisors, financial advisory solutions and research platforms to banks, family offices and wealth managers in Northern Europe. We empower our clients with our machine-driven investment components and modern design to make better decisions, automate processes and allow them to bring new innovative financial end-user products to the marked.
Our products range from full self-service robo advice frontend and backend, to comprehensive solutions for the financial advisors. Our team consist of passionate and highly skilled individuals, ranging from serial tech-entrepreneurs, traders, quants and senior developers with PhDs. Among our team, our clients and our partners you will be building the solutions for the future for banks and wealth managers. This is a great place for a person with a strong desire for professional development.
Quantfolio’s backend is built with python, running on azure. We use continuous deployment with Azure DevOps. We are using agile development method.Our HQ is based in Bergen with distributed development teams.
Working at Quantfolio
- A chance to join one of Norway’s most exciting and fastest growing FinTech companies backed by Sbanken and Storebrand
- Joining a mission to put sustainability at the core of savings & investment advisory
- Great working environment located centrally in Bergen, soon opening offices in Sweden and Amsterdam
- International opportunities
- Autonomy at the work place with the chance to influence both technical and business decisions
- Equity ownership
- Fixed salary + benefits
- Working with the most acclaimed customers in the Nordics & Europe
- Well-funded company
Eller kjenner du noen som ville passe enda bedre? Gi dem beskjed!