Cloud Software Engineer | Disruptive Technologies | Oslo or Trondheim
Come join a powerhouse of innovation and performance!
Are you a Software Engineer who do not shy away from diving into unexplored technological territories? Can you see yourself being an integral part of a true powerhouse of innovation and performance? Do you thrive in an environment where you can test new technologies and make an impact in relation to technologies being used?
If yes, then we would very much like to hear from you. We have a detailed prospect we will happily send to you. All confidential of course. We are open for candidates in Oslo and Trondheim, and both juniors and English speakers are more than welcome!
In Disruptive Technologies we create a radically simple and secure sensor solution that delivers useful insights to customers, enabling more sustainable, safe and efficient operations. The technology we put into use is founded upon cross-disciplinary expertise from dozens of industries. To turn our innovative vision to reality and deliver value to all operations, we look for individuals who are ambitious and willing to learn. We value collaboration & exploration, speed & accountability.
“Sense the real world everywhere, deliver insights anywhere”
As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of the Cloud team. You get to work on our highly praised API, improving our sensor data processing pipeline, hardware manufacturing systems and much more. Our cloud solution is built with a microservices architecture and is a distributed system running on Google Cloud. Our main programming language is Go. We value simplicity over complexity and strive to be in the forefront of modern software engineering.
When you join us, we can guarantee that you will learn a lot from us, and we are eager to learn a lot from you.
Main focus areas:
- Design, build, and maintain scalable, reliable and performant services and systems
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve technical and product problems
- Build and launch new capabilities and products that bring significant value to customers
- Uphold our high engineering standards, and elevate quality and engineering efficiency within our many codebases and processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization including dependency engineering teams, product, design, infrastructure, and operations
- Be part of Disruptive Technologies on-call team.
Some of the technologies being used:
We offer you
First and foremost, we like to think it is our technology, focus on disruption and innovation as well as our “can-do” attitude towards the impossible that will make you want to consider working for us.
Other positive aspects of working for Disruptive Technologies includes:
- Great international interest in our products and solutions.
- “Wow” factor technology and solutions and a wide scope in relation to services.
- Working on a wide specter – Disruptive Technologies has their own integrated circuit.
- An innovative and flat environment where there is freedom to impact what technologies are being used and work on technology that is of interest to you.
- Working with the best of the best makes Disruptive Technologies an excellent place for learning and development, also outside your area of specialization.
- Monthly hack-days.
- Great experience to have on your CV working from HW to cloud.
- Opportunity to work from home when needed.
- Close to public transport (2 min walk).
- Exposure to other cloud technologies in which our clients use e.g AWS, Azure and more.
Who are we looking for?
These are not hard requirements, but is considered positive:
- Knowledge in Distributed Systems.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Ambitious and eager to learn.
- Awesome team player.
- You love tech.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn more about Disruptive Technologies and the position. If you would like a full prospect prior to deciding if this is of interest or not, please contact our recruitment partners in AvantGarde Search, Lotte Gjørsvik or Ole Foss. Alternatively feel free to apply right away. At this stage we only require a copy of your CV or link to your detailed LinkedIn profile.
Welcome to Disruptive Technologies!
Skill | Simplicity | Sustainability | Sincerity
About Disruptive Technologies
Disruptive Technologies is the developer of the world’s smallest commercial-grade wireless sensors and a rapidly growing innovator in the IoT market. The Internet-of-Things promised a self-sufficient world of interconnectedness, but the technology was expensive, cumbersome and limited. It also came with a range of new privacy and security concerns, hindering adoption. In 2013, we saw this as an opportunity for a major constructive disruption. We created a system of small, efficient, powerful and adaptable sensors to reach an ever greater number of operational components. We also made data encryption a core priority.Our sensing solution based on these tiny sensors simplifies data collection and delivers the data securely to our own dashboard (DT Studio) or our partners' analytics programs in the cloud. Our technology enables sensor solutions for smart buildings, facilities management, workplace, manufacturing & warehousing, cold storage and substations. Finally, safe, cost efficient and sustainable operations allow people to truly unload the ordinary for more rewarding pursuits. From predictive maintenance to energy efficiency and sustainability, we’re connecting people and information to deliver Connected Change.