Cloud Software Engineer – Oslo
“Come join a powerhouse of innovation and performance”
Are you a best in class Software Engineer who do not shy away from diving into unexplored technological territories? Can you see yourself being an integral part of a true powerhouse of innovation and performance? Do you thrive in an environment where you can test new technologies and make an impact in relation to technologies being used
If yes, then we would very much like to hear from you. We have a detailed prospect we will happily send to you. All confidential of course.
In Disruptive Technologies we create a radically simple and secure sensor solution that delivers useful insights to customers, enabling more sustainable, safe and efficient operations. The technology we put into use is founded upon cross-disciplinary expertise from dozens of industries. To turn our innovative vision to reality and deliver value to all operations, we look for individuals who are the best in their field and do not shy away from diving into unexplored technological territories. We value collaboration & exploration, speed & accountability.
“Sense the real world everywhere, deliver insights anywhere”
As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of the Cloud team. You get to work on our highly praised API, improving our sensor data processing pipeline, hardware manufacturing systems and much more. Our cloud solution is built with a microservices architecture and is a distributed system running on Google Cloud. Our main programming language is Go. We value simplicity over complexity and strive to be in the forefront of modern software engineering.
When you join us, we can guarantee that you will learn a lot from us, and we are eager to learn a lot from you.
Main focus areas:
- Design and implement new features across our stack
- Set up and maintain our Google Cloud Platform infrastructure
- Be part of the Disruptive Technologies on-call team
- Improve our sensor data processing pipeline and developer APIs
Technologies being used
We offer you
First and foremost, we like to think it is our technology, focus on disruption and innovation as well as our “can-do” attitude towards the impossible that will make you want to consider working for us.
Other positives aspects of working for Disruptive Technologies includes:
- Great international interest in our products and solutions
- “Wow” factor technology and solutions
- Great experience to have on your CV working from HW to cloud
- Wide focus
- Own studio for configuration of sensors
- International product
- Freedom to impact what technologies are being used and work on technology that is of interest to you
- Monthly hack-days
- Work with the best of the best
- Flat structure, we all make an impact
- Opportunity to work from home when needed
- Exposure to other cloud technologies in which our clients use e.g AWS, Azure and more
- Wide scope in relation to services
- Social gatherings both in-house and outside of office
- Great selection of coffee. We always try out new things
Who are we looking for?
- These are not hard requirements, but is considered positive:
- Experience with distributed systems
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Software Engineering or a related field.
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Awesome team player
- You love tech
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn more about Disruptive Technologies and the position. If you would like a full prospect prior to deciding if this is of interest or not, please contact our recruitment partner, Erik Falk Hansen in AvantGarde Search ([email protected] / 40 43 54 93) or Lotte Gjørsvik ([email protected] / 46 77 35 73) Alternatively feel free to apply via “søk på stilling”. At this stage we only require a copy of your CV or link to LinkedIn profile.
Welcome to Disruptive Technologies!
Skill | Simplicity | Sustainability | Sincerity