Conversion Rate Optimization Manager - Airthings
Come join Airthings in empowering the world to breath better!
Imagine working with something you are passionate about and at the same time being integral in empowering the world to breath better?
Imagine working for a company with international focus and where technology and marketing are as important as one another? Imagine working for a company that encourages their staff to dare and to love?
We would love for you to join us and take our direct business to the next level!
“Airthings is on a mission to ensure people around the world take control of their air quality through simple, sustainable and accessible technology solutions – making radon and air quality solutions an essential and universal element for every building or home.”
- Always strive to create valuable and loveable experiences
- Provide scalable and accessible technology solutions to serve people and the planet
- Continuously educate the world on how air effects our lives
- Build an agile international organisation with great people that care about making a difference
A welcome from our Chief Marketing Officer, Lauren Pedersen
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to check out the CRO role. We are excited to be growing the Airthings team and we see this as a crucial role to help us scale in the years to come. We are an enthusiastic, diverse, international marketing team. Individually, we are experts in our fields and together we are one amazing team. We are focused on building an incredible global brand that is known and loved around the world. We truly live the Airthings values - we DARE to try new things, we LOVE our team and our brand and we FOCUS on reaching our goals.
- are focused on both emotions and data
- believe that marketing is an art and a science
- are not scared of trying and failing
- work hard and play hard
If this sounds like you, we hope you will come by to meet us soon!
As the Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (CRO), you will be integral in bringing our products and solutions to consumers and businesses around the world. You will be responsible for optimizing our website for e-commerce conversions and lead generation and work within the digital and performance group.
- Improve conversion rates on our website Airthings.com for both sales and lead generation globally
- Work with the marketing team to maximize ROI on traffic coming into our website
- Focus on both B2C e-commerce and B2B lead generation
- Constant testing and optimization to increase performance of airthings.com
- Reporting and analysing conversion rate progress
You will be joining a company really going places and a company with huge international expansion plans. We have a great international environment with focus on diversity and inclusion, and out of our 90 employees we (so far) have 31 different nationalities. And we are open for more 😊
Although we are a world leader in what we do, we are small enough to allow everyone to have a say and make an impact. You will get to work with a group of people with high competence within various marketing fields and a group of people that are fun, caring and a bit “crazy”.
From the position point of view, this is an integral role in relation to our future growth and we will give you global responsibilities. You will be integral in building up our global e-com business and build with your own "hands". In other words, you will be the go-to specialist for CRO and in a position to make decisions as you see fit.
Some other positives to mention:
- Focus on creating a fun environment with many social happenings
- Giving all our staff the opportunity to develop and really feel an integral part of our successes
- You get to work with both business and consumer markets
- Excellent salary and benefits including stock options
- We highly value work life balance
- Flexible work hours
- 100% maternity leave and 100% sick leave
- KPI Bonus
- Stock Options
- Training and conferences abroad
- City Centre Location and next to the Palace park
- Friday lunch and get together with the best sweets in town
- One of the best canteens in Oslo, well at least we think so!
A person passionate about marketing, technology and a better planet. Your passion within marketing is particularly within website optimization and digital user experiences. Naturally, you are intellectually curious, innovative and eager to grow with the company. You have strong experience building distribution, revenue and leads through digital channels. And we hope you are daring and loveable too of course 😊
Other key areas of experience we are looking for:
- Highly data-focused
- Experienced in conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Familiar with marketing automation and e-commerce platforms (Magento and Hubspot are a plus)
- Experienced in website management, analytics, A/B testing, conversion rate metrics and reporting
- Used to working on multi-lingual, international websites
- Also focused on SEO
- Budget minded, and has demonstrated ability in understanding revenue/sales goals
- BA/MA in related field
Hopefully you have been inspired to apply. You can apply directly via the apply button. If you would like more info prior to applying, simply get in touch with our recruitment partner, Erik Falk Hansen, in AvantGarde Search. Erik has a full prospect he can forward to you. Erik can be reached on +47 40 43 54 93 or [email protected]
We hope to hear from you and welcome to Airthings, where we DARE, LOVE and FOCUS