CRM Manager | Otovo
As one of Europe's fastest growing greentech start-ups, we're determined to make our dream of bringing local and clean energy to every home a reality.
Otovo provides solar panels to homeowners and we use software and technology to make solar energy easy, cheap, and available everywhere. We make solar easy by providing tailored offers to customers visiting our website and entering their address. No need for home visits. We make solar cheap by providing a platform where installers compete on price and quality to get projects. We make solar available everywhere by quickly expanding our platform to new markets all over the world.
We have come a long way since launching in 2016—we now have happy, solar-producing customers in Norway, Sweden, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Germany and Brazil. We won't stop until there’s local and clean energy in every home.
What you will do
To streamline the use of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, we are introducing the role of CRM Manager. You will be responsible for maximizing the efficiency of the tool, the data inside it, and help our teams across Europe use the software to further improve the customer experience; now and as we scale our business to more markets.
You will be responsible for the structure, administration and technical development of our HubSpot solution. This entails communicating with stakeholders to uncover and prioritize business needs, being a technical specialist developing and gatekeeping the structure, troubleshooting issues, and seeking opportunities to optimize and automate work.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- establish and own the structure of the CRM tool used by all our markets, key workflows and automations, standards for entering data and governance;
- design, develop, and maintain solutions, customizations in HubSpot and integrations via cross-functional collaboration;
- investigate, prioritize and deliver on competing demands raised by the different markets and functional teams;
- prepare, document and facilitate training for different user groups across markets, share CRM insights and best practices;
- support building forecasting tools, reports and dashboards in collaboration with process owners and data scientists;
- troubleshoot issues raised by the users and secure resolution;
- represent the CRM perspective in development and implementation of new product offerings, markets, processes, communication or metrics;
- own the Hubspot account and be the point of contact on all aspects of CRM structure at Otovo, functionality and integration;
- identify ways to improve the usage of the CRM software.
You will be part of a team that supports our business with scalable processes, tools and data to accelerate growth in existing and new markets.
Who we think you are
- You are highly structured.
- You are a pragmatic problem-solver.
- You have hands-on experience with CRM, automation and integration solutions. Hubspot experience is a big plus.
- You are interested in CRM and automation technologies.
- You have strong analytical skills, and love identifying and presenting improvement opportunities from data and research.
- You are an excellent communicator, fluent in English.
- You are self-driven, but thrive working in a team and across functions.
- You deliver fast and build to last.
What's in it for you?
You get to be part of the journey. As a company, we have much left to learn and figure out. And here's some more of what we offer:
- More solar panels = less global warming. You have a chance to make a meaningful contribution while having fun doing it!
- You'll work with colleagues across Europe that are enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn and grow both personally and our business.
- All of the boring stuff in order with great pension and insurance coverage.
- We take care of your internet and phone bills—no more slow access at home.
- A hardware budget where you're free to pick your own gear.
- A lot of flexibility when it comes to working hours.
- We’ll help you out if you want to relocate to Norway.
Update your CV and submit your application to us here. If we think you could be a good fit, we will start an interview process that looks like this:
- First interview - informal first meeting with potential future colleagues
- Case interview - working on one or two realistic problems together
- Third interview - meeting up with colleagues from other teams
If all of the above checks out nicely, we'll call two references that you provide before we send you an offer. The full process should take approximately three weeks.
There's no time like now—help us make the world transition to renewable energy and submit your application today! 🌅