Crux Advisers is seeking Investor relations Consultants and Advisers
- Do you want to make capital markets more efficient, help companies thrive and society prosper?
- Do you want to power the scaling and value creation of private and publicly listed companies?
- Do you want to improve the way companies attract capital, partners and talent?
If so, becoming an investor relations professional at Crux Advisers could be your path ahead.
Crux Advisers is a leading investor relations advisory and professional services firm helping companies become known, trusted and valued. We are pursuing a long-term growth strategy focused on improving private and publicly listed companies’ investor relations strategies and execution. We are experiencing strong demand for our advisory and services solutions and are looking for 2-4 bright talents to join our multi-disciplinary team as Consultants or Advisers.
You will be working in teams with seasoned capital markets professionals and corporate storytellers supporting company management and boards, using best practice methodology, data platforms, software and tools. Client engagements include research and analysis, IR strategy development, ongoing IR programs support, financial and ESG reporting, capital market events, transactions, IPOs and listing preparations, corporate communications and PR, and issues management.
In short, Crux Advisers offers a great platform to accelerate a capital markets oriented career in a value-based, professional and supportive working environment.
Objectives of the Consultant role
- Be an integrated part of a project team, conduct research and prepare client-ready quality material
- Grow IR, communications, and business analytical skills while contributing to overall problem-solving and delivering insights to the project team within your own area
- Gradually increase the level of client interaction and project complexity
Objectives of the Adviser role
- Provide insight and knowledge to your team and clients
- Manage and plan as workstream lead on defined tasks of larger projects
- Significant client interaction
- Deliver on increasingly complex projects and become Crux client lead and representative
- Challenge and develop IR best practice
- Conduct industry and company research and financial analysis
- Support client leads with IR strategy development
- Project management and hands-on execution; support and responsibility for projects, workstreams and production of end products, including strategy and planning documents, financial and ESG reports, slide presentations, stock exchange releases, and digital content and assets
- Development of new business opportunities for Crux
- Curious mind with a disciplined and action-oriented approach
- Quantitative and analytical with demonstrable interest in capital markets, company valuation and the purpose of sustainable businesses in society
- Ability to formulate and write – clearly, quickly and well
- Self-starter and problem-solver – work with limited supervision and multiple priorities while adhering to critical deadlines
- Keen attention to accuracy
- Background: Analyst/associate from equity research, investment banking, corporate lending, or management consulting, or experience from asset management, PE, VC, large corporates, or financial journalism
- Experience: ~ 1-2 years for Consultants and ~ 3-5 years for Advisers
- Excellent academic records (preferably a MSc. within a relevant field from a leading institution)
If you are looking for a unique opportunity, please contact Ascender with a short motivation letter and your CV.