Customer Success Manager - AIMS
AIMS is a Norwegian technology start-up with global ambitions. Our core software, AIMS AIOps, enhances IT Operations teams decision making by contextualizing large volumes of varied and volatile data. The complexity of IT systems has been exponentially increasing for the past several years. This has led to IT Operations teams that lack modernized skill sets, processes, and tooling to struggle with achieving complete visibility into the digital services they provide to customers. AIMS has invested 10 M$ in the AIOps platform and is on a mission to automate IT Operations by providing a state-of-the-art platform for Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to obsess about our customers and the value they derive from using the AIMS AIOps platform. You are experienced within IT Operations and understand the challenge of an increasingly complex infrastructure landscape. This is a great opportunity for a curious relationship builder to become a key team member and join AIMS in the ambition to become a global leader within the Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations market.
- Proactively managing the relationship with AIMS customers.
- Own the onboarding process and in-application onboarding content & guides
- Ensuring that all AIMS activities are closely aligned with the customer's success plan.
- Maximize the customer’s value from implementing the AIMS AIOps platform.
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensuring high customer loyalty and build customer ambassadors.
- Identifying expansion opportunities and securing subscription renewals for your assigned accounts.
- Communicating the product roadmap to customers and ensuring it meets the customer’s needs.
- Serving as the “voice of the customer towards AIMS Product Management."
- Assisting with high severity service requests and escalations.
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring (APM) or IT Operations Management (ITOM) tools.
- Experience from working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Able to manage complex stakeholder landscapes.
- Bachelors in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Have an understanding of customer success methodologies and practices.
- Fluency in English.
- Obsessed about customer success.
- Strong communicator.
- Problem solving skills.
- Technical knowledge.
- A thirst for continuous learning.
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive stock option scheme
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected]
For å søke på stillingen send CV og søknad til [email protected]