Data Analyst - Attensi
Do you believe that business impact is best understood by great data visualisation? Take the chance to join our vibrant and fast-growing tech scale-up!
Attensi is one of Norway's fastest growing technology companies. We make 3D gamified simulation training for large corporations, and are a global leader in our field. Our solutions create a realistic ‘learning by doing’ environment in a virtual 3D setting and makes training fun and engaging!
Do you believe that business impact is best understood by great data visualisation?
We are on a mission to empower people to master new skills and behaviours. We achieve this by creating game changing 3D training solutions founded on the principles of simulation and gamification. We make solutions that generate real world impact!
To enable this mission, we are dedicated to track and visualise the measurable impact for our customers business and organization, whatever the KPIs. And we are now looking to strengthen our team with a skilled Data Analyst to join our Oslo office.
As our new Data Analyst @Attensi, you will get the chance to approach your work with a strategic and business-oriented mind along with your programming skills. You will make data accessible through efficient use of databases and create visual impact analysis. You will be a part of our back-end team in Oslo, and work in a dynamic role in interdisciplinary teams.
Does this feel exciting? Take the chance to join our vibrant and fast-growing tech scale-up!
Key responsibilities in short:
- Drive the agenda for insight driven analytics - you will be our Subject Matter Expert in this area!
- Extract data from databases and use this data to create KPI dashboards in visual analytic tools
- Create Impact analysis on client-side application - making analysis easily accessible to our customers
Who are you?
- Min. 2 years' experience as a business/data analyst
- Bachelors or master’s degree
- Experience working with management reporting (KPIs), using;
- Excel, PowerBI, SQL and Power Query
- basic understanding of PostgreSQL-server management or DAX
- It's an advantage if you have some knowledge in areas related to;
- consuming APIs for visualization from client-side applications
- HTML5, SVG and Grafana
- You have a strategic business mindset and are able to drive the development in the area of insight driven analysis
- Great team player and eager to contribute with your knowledge to further develop the delivery to our customers
What do we offer?
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically. Attensi is committed to giving people the opportunity to grow and you will also be able to develop your role over time. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun together. On a cultural note we hold monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips. These are all ways in which we ensure we not only worked together, but also played together!
Still interested? Apply for the position now!