Designer UI/UX | IndyRiot
Want to join and play a key role in an exciting startup? This is your chance!
indyRIOT offers a turnkey Community and Networking Solution (read: nothing like any community and networking solution you’ve seen before). It is a white-labeled SaaS system, with complete functionality out of the box, which enables our clients to quickly launch their own, fully branded, independent community platform, take full ownership of their crowd, and replace heaps of other systems. This is a bold move in the direction where we, and future generations to come, can re-own our own identity online. We’re located in Oslo, Stavanger, London, and San Francisco, and we are scaling up fast!
It's your community - own it!
We believe your day to day will look somewhat like this:
- You will make sure we build products based on great insights with solid empathy for the user
- Visualizing problems, solutions, or communicate ideas together with the rest of the team
- Shape and visualize ideas through sketching and prototyping, user testing, and collecting feedback
- Build and iterate on UIs together with our developers
We think you have some of the following:
- Experience in all phases of the design process, as well as experience building and maintaining a design system
- You know that visual representation is important in digital products, and you.thrive to deliver great results
- You have experience with handovers to developers, and believe that communication is key to good implementation of design
- You love working in Figma <3
- A keen interest in branding and how we communicate our identity externally
- Experience with relevant tools in the Adobe ecosystem (AI/PS/AE)
- It’s a plus if you have a basic understanding of front-end development making.you able to collaborate with developers in an efficient way
We believe you also will need this:
- 2+ year experience within UI/UX design working with digital products and services from inhouse or consultancy
- Higher education within relevant fields, or extra relevant work experience
- Our primary language in indyRIOT is English
By joining indyRIOT you will be a part of a fast growing company where we love spending time together and learning from each other across teams and departments.
- We have an inclusive environment with lots of humor and tolerance
- We have a flat structure despite our growth – in our company all voices are equally important!
- We have lots of fun together and you will be a part of a fun and academically strong work environment.
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable and fresh locations in Akersgata (Oslo), Skansegata (Stavanger) and Shack 15 (San Francisco)!
Sounds interesting? Go to indyriot.com, make a profile, and apply now!
Applications can also be sent to [email protected]