DevOps Engineer | Ardoq
The team uses industry-leading technologies and practices, such as GitOps, values flexibility and speed over time, and believes that spending days putting out fires should be the exception.
Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Nordics, with an award-winning product and a reputation for its dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Reports to: Head of DevOps
You will join a small team of supportive colleagues who care about helping each other and work in a flat structure where decisions are made together. The team uses industry-leading technologies and practices, such as GitOps, values flexibility and speed over time, and believes that spending days putting out fires should be the exception rather than the rule. Together, we will ensure stable, secure, maintainable production and development environments while applying infrastructure changes multiple times a day.
On a typical day, you will
- Manage infrastructure as code in AWS and Azure (Terraform)
- Manage Helm and Helmfile charts
- Improve our Kubernetes setup (EKS, AKS)
- Improve CI/CD pipelines using GitOps principles (CircleCI, ArgoCD)
- Maintain our monitoring tools (Prometheus/Grafana, ELK stack)
- Be part of our incident response team
We imagine you will bring
- 3 or more years experience as DevOps engineer, SRE, or sysadmin
- Good experience with Linux
- Familiar with Docker and containers
- Experience with scripting (Bash, Python)
- Be curious to learn new tools
Why Choose Ardoq in (Norway, Denmark, the UK, and the USA)
- Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Nordics.
- We aim to create a workplace where people feel supported and can expand their skills and celebrate their achievements.
- Based in a community-focused scale-up hub in the heart of Oslo.
- Flexible ways of working that support a combination of office and remote work.
- We also offer many employee benefits, including an option program for employees, health insurance, and parental leave schemes.
- Great compensation package.
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!