Digital Marketing Manager / CRO Specialist
Come join Airthings, the holder of The Best Innovation award from TIME Magazine and multiple CES Innovation Awards.
Imagine working with world class products having received The Best Innovation award from TIME Magazine and multiple CES Innovation Awards. Imagine working for a company with international focus and where technology and marketing are as important as one another? Imagine working with something you are passionate about and at the same time being integral in empowering the world to breath better?
And last, but not least, imagine working for a company that encourages their staff to dare and to love?
We would love for you to join us and take our direct business to the next level!
And before we move on 😊 Check our latest initiative for raising awareness around air quality. We are sponsoring the Champions Chess Tour. The Airthings Masters. https://championschesstour.com/airthings-masters/
“Airthings is on a mission to ensure people around the world take control of their air quality through simple, sustainable and accessible technology solutions – making radon and air quality solutions an essential and universal element for every building or home.”
A welcome from our Chief Marketing Officer, Lauren Pedersen
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to check out the Digital Marketing Manager / CRO specialist. We are excited to be growing the Airthings team and we see this as a crucial role to help us scale in the years to come. We are an enthusiastic, diverse, international marketing team. Individually, we are experts in our fields and together we are one amazing team. We are focused on building an incredible global brand that is known and loved around the world. We truly live the Airthings values - we DARE to try new things, we LOVE our team and our brand and we FOCUS on reaching our goals.
If this sounds like you, we hope you will have a digital coffee with us to get to know each other better.
Let`s tell you a bit more about this opportunity
As the Digital Marketing Manager / Conversion Rate Specialist you will be integral in bringing our products and solutions to consumers and businesses around the world. You will be responsible for optimizing our website for e-commerce conversions and lead generation and work within the digital and performance group.
Key tasks / responsibilitites:
- Improve conversion rates on our website Airthings.com for both sales and lead generation globally
- Work with the marketing team to maximize ROI on traffic coming into our website
- Work with marketing automation and e-commerce platforms (Magento and Hubspot are a plus)
- Work with website management, analytics, A/B testing, conversion rate metrics and reporting
- Focus on both B2C e-commerce and B2B lead generation
- Constant testing and optimization to increase performance of airthings.com
- Reporting and analysing conversion rate progress
Why should you join Airthings?
You will be joining a company really going places and a company with huge international expansion plans. We have a great international environment with focus on diversity and inclusion, and out of our 90 employees we (so far) have 31 different nationalities. And we are open for more 😊 Perhaps you?
Although we are a world leader in what we do, we are small enough to allow everyone to have a say and make an impact. You will get to work with a group of people with high competence within various marketing fields and a group of people that are fun, caring and a bit “crazy”.
From the position point of view, this is an integral role in relation to our future growth and we will give you global responsibilities. You will be integral in building up our global e-com business and build with your own "hands". In other words, you will be the go-to specialist for CRO and in a position to make decisions as you see fit.
Some other positives to mention:
- Focus on creating a fun environment with many social happenings
- Giving all our staff the opportunity to develop and really feel an integral part of our successes
- You get to work with both business and consumer markets
- Excellent salary and benefits including stock options
- We highly value work life balance with very flexible work hours
- 100% maternity leave and 100% sick leave
- KPI Bonus
- Training and conferences abroad
- City Centre Location and next to the Palace park (best canteen in Oslo as well)
- Friday lunch and get together with the best sweets in town
Who are we looking for?
A person passionate about marketing, technology and a better planet. Your passion within marketing is particularly within website optimization, A/B testing and digital user experiences. You have strong experience building distribution, revenue and leads through digital channels. And we hope you are daring and loveable too of course 😊
Other key areas of experience we are looking for:
- Highly data-focused
- Experienced in conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Familiar with marketing automation and e-commerce platforms (Magento and Hubspot are a plus)
- Experienced in website management, analytics, A/B testing, conversion rate metrics and reporting
- Used to working on multi-lingual, international websites
- Also focused on SEO
- BA/MA in related field
Hopefully you have been inspired to apply. You can apply directly via the apply button. If you would like more info prior to applying, simply get in touch with our recruitment partner, Fathia Omer in AvantGarde Search. Fathia has a full prospect she can forward to you. Fathia can be reached on +47 40 05 37 96 / [email protected]
We hope to hear from you and welcome to Airthings, where we DARE, LOVE and FOCUS.