Full Stack Developer (Drammen)
Wireless products that provides safety, freedom and convenience!
Did you say Full Stack Developer at Fell Technology!?
Are you passionate about delivering complete systems from prototype to production? Are you a cloud-headed person who likes to build scalable and robust cloud services? Do you thrive in an environment with both hardware and software?
Reach out to us! We believe we have an interesting opportunity for you!
But who delivers this opportunity?
Fell Technology combines pioneering wireless technology with deep industry experience in product development, electronics and manufacturing. Our goal is to fundamentally change the markets we operate in, changing our users’ lives through user friendly technological innovation. We are on a mission to create products that provide increased safety, freedom, and convenience for our customers.
Our vision is to be a global leader in trusted safety products within Wireless Technology, Marine Safety & Security, Home Safety & Security, Sensor Systems and IoT.
“We have an internal ESD-protected electronics/RF lab, and a workshop for 3D-printing”
What will you do?
As a Full Stack Developer at Fell Technology you will be designing and implementing backend systems for complete systems from prototype to production. Also, will you build scalable and robust cloud services to ensure the best possible experience for our consumers. You will not only be integrating the backend systems, but also take part in the implementing of the frontend solutions for app and web as well.
The work will involve collaboration with Fell Technology´s cross-disciplinary project teams across software, hardware, marketing and sales.
And before we forget! You will also work with and take part of a big new launch regarding smart home. Can you believe!?
“You get to be a part of the first all integrated smart home platform”
Other key tasks:
- Oversee development by external resources and perform code reviews.
- Share your knowledge with your team and take part in developing the organization.
- Design and code for testing
- Test different concepts
- Further develop continuous integration and continuous deployment systems.
- Back-log after outsourcing
Some of the software technologies used
- Cloud AWS, Docker, AWS EC2, MySQL, AWS Lambda, AWS SES, AWS IoT Core and Google Cloud
- Swift and Kotlin
- MVVM, AWS Amplify, TCA, RX Feedback, GitLab, AWS Cloudformation
What will you get?
First and foremost; you will get to work in a company that has all the fun aspects of a start-up but that is already well established. We are proud to have several major partners such as Mercury Marine in the US. You get to take part in building and growing something big internationally and you get to do so in a high-tech environment. Also, will you be able to test different concepts and have the freedom to be creative and take part in product development together with production.
Other key positives:
- We have an internal ESD-protected electronics/RF lab, and a workshop for 3D-printing
- We offer competitive terms with good pension and insurance packages
- Work with exciting products, customers and partners
- Be part of the first all integrated smart home platform
- Employee share option program
- Solid funding
- Possibility to use our "co-working" space at Lysaker
- Opportunity to work from home when needed
Who are we looking for?
A person highly interested in full stack development (backend- or frontend directed), with a touch of creative thinking. You know the importance of quality and you are a DevOps type of person, maybe with some experience from product development. It is beneficial that you have some experience with AWS and some knowledge or experience with native Android and iOS.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent (Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education)
- Work experience with relevant fields
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with scalable cloud architecture
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
The road ahead
We hope we have triggered some interest. We want to make it simple for you, and therefore you have two alternatives:
1. You can apply here and now via THIS LINK; we only need your CV or LinkedIn profile.
2. You can contact Patrick Thomassen Engen in AvantGarde Search and ask for complete prospect, so that you can read more about Fell technology and the position ([email protected])