Global Delivery Consultant | Quantfolio AS
Do you want to join one of Norway’s most exciting FinTech companies?
Stillingen er ikke lenger aktiv.
Quantfolio delivers high-end investment and saving solutions to banks, wealth managers and financial institutions. In Quantfolio you will work with the biggest & brightest brands in the business, supporting them to conquer digitalisation and scalability, as well as increasing the quality & sustainability of services they deliver to their customers. Our technology will reach more than 3 million savers and investors before the summer, and we are expanding. This is an opportunity to join a FinTech scaleup with international growth ambitions and the skills to fulfil them. We are now looking for a range of ambitious talents that are motivated by joining our mission to transform investment advisory.
As a Delivery Consultant in Quantfolio you will be responsible for all non-commercial relations with our clients. You will be working with the biggest brands in the investment advisory marked, implementing the future way of working. You will run implementation projects setting up our solutions in our clients’ framework. You will act as a consultant and expert in our solutions towards our customers, recommending the best approach for them. The customer success will be secured by training and shared product knowledge organized and provided by you. The role will give you unparalleled insight in the advisory process across the whole industry.
- Contact point for clients during and after implementation of our solutions, follow up progress on client and Quantfolio deliverables
- Configuration of customers’ investment approach in our solutions, i.e. risk model, investment universe, portfolio construction, cost model
- Configuration of visual design (customer branding) of solutions and reports
- Coordinate and execute yearly risk assessment and other regular client obligations
- Execute monthly/quarterly meetings with clients to discuss feature requests, and product enhancements
- Execute training sessions for customers’ financial advisors, and support users when they have issues
- Bachelor or higher degree in business
- +3 years experience as an investment advisor (AFR), or similar position in an advisory business
- Good understanding of risk classification, portfolio construction and instrument selection and portfolio analysis
- Good knowledge of MiFID II regulations
- Previous experience from project-management is a benefit
- Outgoing and customer friendly, and enjoy working with professional counterparts and teams
- Reliable, systematic and self-driven
- Excellent communication skills in English
Quantfolio AS is a fast growing Bergen-based FinTech software company delivering in-house developed roboadvisors, financial advisory solutions and research platforms to banks, family offices and wealth managers in Northern Europe. We empower our clients with our machine-driven investment components and modern design to make better decisions, automate processes and allow them to bring new innovative financial end-user products to the marked.
Our products range from full self-service robo advice frontend and backend, to comprehensive solutions for the financial advisors.Our team consist of passionate and highly skilled individuals, ranging from serial tech-entrepreneurs, traders, quants and senior developers with PhDs. Among our team, our clients and our partners you will be building the solutions for the future for banks and wealth managers. This is a great place for a person with a strong desire for professional development.
Quantfolio’s backend is built with python, running on azure. We use continuous deployment with Azure DevOps. We are using agile development method.Our HQ is based in Bergen with distributed development teams.
Working at Quantfolio
- A chance to join one of Norway’s most exciting and fastest growing FinTech companies backed by Sbanken and Storebrand
- Joining a mission to put sustainability at the core of savings & investment advisory
- Great working environment located centrally in Bergen, soon opening offices in Sweden and Amsterdam
- International opportunities
- Autonomy at the work place with the chance to influence both technical and business decisions
- Equity ownership
- Fixed salary + benefits
- Working with the most acclaimed customers in the Nordics & Europe
- Well-funded company
Eller kjenner du noen som ville passe enda bedre? Gi dem beskjed!