Global Web & Analytics Manager - DNV
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV is seeking a Global Web & Analytics Manager who will manage DNV’s web presence, develop, plan and align web content and manage projects related to DNV’s website. The Global Web & Analytics Manager will also plan and execute our SEO/SEM strategy and operations and analyse and report DNV’s Group Communications and Marketing activities.
Working in a value-driven organisation with a strong purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment and a vision of being a trusted voice to tackle global transformations, we offer a great opportunity to combine your personal purpose with your personal growth.
You will be part of DNV's Group Communications team reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communication Technology. The team is consisting of highly competent professionals from ten nationalities and you will also be working closely with DNV’s business areas and Global Shared Service organization. This is a unique opportunity to work in an exciting workplace with highly motivated and competent colleagues in an international environment.
Working language is English and this position is based in Høvik, Norway.
The Global Web & Analytics Manager’s main tasks will be to:
- Manage DNV’s web presence including the corporate website and microsites
- Support the implementation of a new CMS and actively look for Best Practices and guidelines for publishing
- Manage the CMS Onboarding providing training and webinars to colleagues and “go to” specialist for questions related to the CMS content related matters
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholder on website related projects
- Write, edit, repurpose, and publish web content on the main corporate website and microsites
- Plan and align content across all of DNV’s business areas, supporting campaigns and communications plans
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM strategy and operations
- Analyse and report DNV’s Communications and Marketing activities. You are familiar with Google Analytics, MS Power BI, or/and other Analytical & Data Visualization tools
- Collect and analyse users' data from different digital sources
- You have completed a university degree, BA or Master
- You have a minimum of 3 years of web content management experience in a bigger organization
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within Web Analytics or Business Intelligence with a focus on Data Visualization
- You have experience with web publishing and content management systems
- You enjoy writing engaging web content, tuned to the audience and context
- We can rely on your excellent business-English language skills (native or fluent)
- You are an independent self-starter with strong communication, project management and intercultural skills
- You enjoy working with metrics and analytic tools to improve the impact that can be made through communication and marketing activities
- You are a highly efficient professional who can manage multiple projects simultaneously to deadlines
- You have the ability to operate effectively across geographies and to be culturally adaptable
- You have an enthusiastic attitude, work well in teams and are able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment
- Knowledge of the maritime and energy industries is beneficial but not a requirement
- You are reliable with a high personal commitment
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Whether assessing a new ship design, optimizing the performance of a wind farm, analyzing sensor data from a gas pipeline or certifying a food company’s supply chain, we enable our customers and their stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence.
Our employees are driven by a common purpose: to safeguard life, property, and the environment. We help tackle the challenges and global transformations facing our customers and the world today and we are a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful and forward-thinking companies.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!