Growth Marketing Manager to Volue
The green transition and sustainability management is vital for future prosperity of all societies, but with it comes challenges that require stability. We at Volue believe great people, delivering comprehensive software and technology services, hold the key. Creating balance where there is volatility; unlocking a cleaner, better future.
Volue's journey started in March 2020 with the merger of the technology companies Powel, Wattsight, Scanmatic and Markedskraft. During the past months, we have integrated our marketing and communication functions and are preparing for market expansion and growth.
For the right individual, we have a unique opportunity to join one of Europe’s most exciting green tech companies. You will play a pivotal role in building up Volue’s digital marketing and sales capabilities and shape the SaaS future of Volue.
- Be a part of a dedicated and hardworking commercial environment that will grow reach and revenue for our products by driving acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral of customers and leads.
- Implement and execute lead generation campaigns to grow the top of funnel of our sales pipeline.
- Set up and manage paid media campaigns.
- Own and develop the marketing automation capabilities.
- Analyze data and results. You will be responsible for creating and implementing a common measurement framework for the group’s digital platforms.
- Control the marketing ROI.
- Work closely with Head of Marketing, the Product Families’ sales reps and managers.
- 5+ years of experience working with marketing in a faced-paced and growth-focused environment.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or related area.
- Experience in planning and execution to drive sales pipeline.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM systems (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Proven ability to demonstrate growth mindset in professional capacity.
- Understand business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels.
- You are tech-driven and always looking for a way to improve & automate processes in order to scale the business to the next level.
- You have experience in all aspects of customer life cycle management for a high-growth company.
Volue is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be ONE Volue.
Should you have any questions to the position, please reach out to Head of Marketing, Johannes Holdø by phone +47 411 33 705, e-mail [email protected]
The application deadline is as soon as possible and we will review candidates on an ongoing basis.