Head of Engineering | IndyRiot
Want to join and play a key role in an exciting startup? This is your chance!
Stillingen er ikke lenger aktiv.
indyRIOT offers a turnkey Community and Networking Solution (read: nothing like any community and networking solution you’ve seen before). It is a white-labeled SaaS system, with complete functionality out of the box, which enables our clients to quickly launch their own, fully branded, independent community platform, take full ownership of their crowd, and replace heaps of other systems. This is a bold move in the direction where we, and future generations to come, can re-own our own identity online. We’re located in Oslo, Stavanger, London, and San Francisco, and we are scaling up fast!
It's your community - own it!
As Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for
- Working closely with the Product Manager (PM) to define the roadmap and build solutions that satisfy our defined business and customer requirements, both short term and long term
- Making sure that the engineering team delivers high-quality software and operational services in a timely manner
- Planning and executing development and maintenance of all product deliverables within engineering
- Engineering services being successfully deployed and running in production environments
- Your teams' adherence to all applicable standards of architecture, quality and processes within the CTO organization
- Your teams’ productivity and performance
As an engineering lead, people management is key, and you will ensure:
- Ongoing career development, training, and coaching of your team members, so that they can be successful in their daily work
- Regular follow up with HR and team members, contributing to their professional development
- An efficient hiring pipeline that will scale according to the company’s continuous growth
- That resources across different teams in the organization, which are part of your area, are managed and coordinated in order to successfully contribute to your deliveries
- Daily follow up and management of staff within your area and product
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in developing software and managing teams
- 5+ years of experience with cloud native software
- Fluent in english
- Fluent in Norwegian is a plus
By joining indyRIOT you will be a part of a fast growing company, where we love spending time together and learn from each other, across teams and departments.
- We have an inclusive environment with lots of fun, humor, and tolerance for each other
- We have a flat structure despite our growth – in indyRIOT all voices are equally important!
- You will be a part of an exciting and academically strong work environment
- Competitive salary
- Great locations in Oslo (Akersgata), Stavanger (Skansegata), and San Francisco (Shack 15) !
Sounds interesting? Go to indyriot.com, make a profile, and apply now!
Applications can also be sent to: [email protected]