Information Security Manager | Quantfolio AS
Do you want to join one of Norway’s most exciting FinTech companies?
Stillingen er ikke lenger aktiv.
Quantfolio delivers high-end investment and saving solutions to banks, wealth managers and financial institutions. In Quantfolio you will work with the biggest and brightest brands in the business, supporting them to conquer digitalisation and scalability, as well as increasing the quality and sustainability of services they deliver to their customers. Our technology will reach more than 3 million savers and investors before the summer, and we are expanding. This is an opportunity to join a FinTech scaleup with international growth ambitions and the skills to fulfil them.
We are now looking for a range of ambitious talents that are motivated by joining our mission to transform investment advisory.
As an Information Security Manager, you will provide leadership in the DevSecOps areas of Vulnerability Scanning, Certificate Management, Password Policy Management, Data Analysis of security monitoring outputs, coordination of Remediation Patching, and other daily security and compliance efforts. Additionally, you will assist in developing an automated security framework for robust deployment tools and processes and building a safety culture.
- Manage security audits and vulnerability and threat assessments and direct responses to network or system intrusions
- Maintain documentation of internal policies and procedures related to IS
- Implement a formalized system of log analysis and security event detection
- Develop, maintain, and present IT security education, awareness, and training for all members of the organization as appropriate
- Create and manage a security strategy for the organization to ensure continuous improvement
- Manage relationships with third-party security vendors
- Manage and configure security, disaster recovery, and data backup systems
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for all information security activities
- Work in tandem with our development teams (code/configuration flaws) to ensure we are addressing security concerns in our architecture and development efforts. Identify and develop tools to improve this process.
- Develop internal tooling for automatic deployment of security patches to our production infrastructure.
- Develop tools to automate the ongoing security auditing of IAM permissions and other Azure configurations
- Establish and manage a safety culture across the organization
- Code review of applications and pipelines
- Bachelors or Masters in IT or Information Security.
- Strong computer and research skills; knowledge of analysis software is preferred (e.g. Statistical Analysis Software, or SAS)
- Background in Product Security and/or Application Security teams with enterprise and/or cloud applications
- Knowledge of information security standards rules, benchmarks and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality (ISO27001, GDPR, CIS-Azure etc.)
- Understanding of possible attack activities such as network probing/ scanning, DDOS, malicious code activity, etc.
- Understanding of common network devices such as firewall, routers, switches.
- Understanding in system security architecture and security solutions
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or other cloud platform providers
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Python and scripting/automation
- Experience with monitoring (Prometheus, ELK, Graylog, PagerDuty etc)
- Excellent communication skills in English
Quantfolio AS is a fast growing Bergen-based FinTech software company delivering in-house developed roboadvisors, financial advisory solutions and research platforms to banks, family offices and wealth managers in Northern Europe. We empower our clients with our machine-driven investment components and modern design to make better decisions, automate processes and allow them to bring new innovative financial end-user products to the marked.
Our products range from full self-service robo advice frontend and backend, to comprehensive solutions for the financial advisors. Our team consist of passionate and highly skilled individuals, ranging from serial tech-entrepreneurs, traders, quants and senior developers with PhDs. Among our team, our clients and our partners you will be building the solutions for the future for banks and wealth managers. This is a great place for a person with a strong desire for professional development.
Quantfolio’s backend is built with python, running on azure. We use continuous deployment with Azure DevOps. We are using agile development method.
Our HQ is based in Bergen with distributed development teams.
Working at Quantfolio
- A chance to join one of Norway’s most exciting and fastest growing FinTech companies backed by Sbanken and Storebrand
- Joining a mission to put sustainability at the core of savings & investment advisory
- Great working environment located centrally in Bergen, soon opening offices in Sweden and Amsterdam
- International opportunities
- Autonomy at the work place with the chance to influence both technical and business decisions
- Equity ownership
- Fixed salary + benefits
- Working with the most acclaimed customers in the Nordics & Europe
- Well-funded company
For further information contact Martin Wik Sætre:
on phone +47 974 67 191
or email [email protected]