Key Account Manager- Too Good To Go
Stillingen er ikke lenger aktiv
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of users has saved more than 75 million meals from going to waste across 15 countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far and have come far into our Norwegian journey… and that’s where you come in:
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-driven KAM & Forretningsutvikler who will build up and ensure growth in the new segment of canteens.
The role will be part of a Key Accounts team where best practices and learnings will be shared across borders, reporting to the head of Key Accounts.
- Opportunity to build your own segment and the sole account management responsibility for key chains from lead generation to roll-out.
- Autonomy in managing your own portfolio and ensuring the relationship is strong and business KPIs are met.
- Finding new business and opportunities, as well as mapping an account’s organisational hierarchy to create an account stakeholder matrix.
- Pitching to new retailers; creating and delivering high quality and professional presentations to potential new customers, and confidently speaking about the business and food waste proposition.
- Winning new businesses and growing existing accounts to achieve business targets set. Proving the business case with pilots and working with the client to define success metrics with the objective of rolling out.
- On-boarding and training of new stores in an efficient and scalable way, working with store-level contacts and senior stakeholders.
- Excellent commercial acumen to tailor solutions/models/processes to achieve the highest possible results.
- At least three years experience in Key Account Management
- Business Development experience
- Full professional proficiency in Norwegian and English.
- Relational skills: able to speak to stakeholders at varying levels in an organisation, tailoring your key message and being able to listen to the needs of their business.
- Project Management skills: able to create implementation plans for large roll-outs across complex organisations.
- Negotiation skills: Ability to lead negotiations and create and deliver high impact pitches.
- Strategic mindset: develop a broad, big-picture view of the organisation and its mission in order to prioritize projects and tasks accordingly.
- Self driven and hands-on: You know what you want to achieve and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1000 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Central office at MESH
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English or Norwegian.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021 9 AM CEST however applications will be reviewed continuously.