Lead UX Designer | Quantfolio AS
Do you want to join one of Norway’s most exciting FinTech companies?
Stillingen er ikke lenger aktiv.
Quantfolio delivers high-end investment and saving solutions to banks, wealth managers and financial institutions. In Quantfolio you will work with the biggest & brightest brands in the business, supporting them to conquer digitalisation and scalability, as well as increasing the quality & sustainability of services they deliver to their customers. Our technology will reach more than 3 million savers and investors before the summer, and we are expanding. This is an opportunity to join a FinTech scaleup with international growth ambitions and the skills to fulfil them. We are now looking for a range of ambitious talents that are motivated by joining our mission to transform investment advisory.
As a Lead UX Designer your are responsible for the creative process and developing the design and user experience for our products. You will work closely with a competent team of product owners and developers to design the future of finance- and investment advisory.
- Ownership of the user experience and design in our products
- Ownership of our visual profile
- Developing prototypes and collecting customer and user feedback
- Taking ideas and forming them into products together with the rest of the product team
- You have relevant education and at least three years of relevant work experience
- You have a passion for design, user experience and problem-solving
- You are experienced with Figma and it is a plus if you have HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience with working with FrontEnd developers
- You have the ability to understand and translate the user needs to clear and visual concepts
- You have experience with both user testing and designing for cross-platform design
- You work well in cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
Quantfolio AS is a fast growing Bergen-based FinTech software company delivering in-house developed roboadvisors, financial advisory solutions and research platforms to banks, family offices and wealth managers in Northern Europe. We empower our clients with our machine-driven investment components and modern design to make better decisions, automate processes and allow them to bring new innovative financial end-user products to the marked.
Our products range from full self-service robo advice frontend and backend, to comprehensive solutions for the financial advisors. Our team consist of passionate and highly skilled individuals, ranging from serial tech-entrepreneurs, traders, quants and senior developers with PhDs. Among our team, our clients and our partners you will be building the solutions for the future for banks and wealth managers. This is a great place for a person with a strong desire for professional development.
Quantfolio’s backend is built with python, running on azure. We use continuous deployment with Azure DevOps. We are using agile development method.Our HQ is based in Bergen with distributed development teams.
Working at Quantfolio
- A chance to join one of Norway’s most exciting and fastest growing FinTech companies backed by Sbanken and Storebrand
- Joining a mission to put sustainability at the core of savings & investment advisory
- Great working environment located centrally in Bergen, soon opening offices in Sweden and Amsterdam
- International opportunities
- Autonomy at the work place with the chance to influence both technical and business decisions
- Equity ownership
- Fixed salary + benefits
- Working with the most acclaimed customers in the Nordics & Europe
- Well-funded company
Eller kjenner du noen som ville passe enda bedre? Gi dem beskjed!