Marketing Manager - AIMS
AIMS is a Norwegian technology start-up with global ambitions. Our core software, AIMS AIOps, enhances IT Operations teams decision making by contextualizing large volumes of varied and volatile data. The complexity of IT systems has been exponentially increasing for the past several years. This has led to IT Operations teams that lack modernized skill sets, processes, and tooling to struggle with achieving complete visibility into the digital services they provide to customers. AIMS has invested 10 M$ in the AIOps platform and is on a mission to automate IT Operations by providing a state-of-the-art platform for Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations.
About the Role
We are seeking a digital savvy, highly motivated Marketing Manager with experience in driving awareness and interest in SaaS solutions for the B2B market. This is a great opportunity for a curious professional to become a key team member and join AIMS in the ambition to become a global leader within the Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations market.
- Establish positioning, identify target personas, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal and external contribution.
- Create messaging to support various campaigns.
- Own HubSpot marketing capabilities
- Create a network of external thought leaders to help create content marketing campaigns.
- Create compelling content for customers and prospects.
- Distribute content (web, blogs, webinars, videos, white papers, podcasts, etc.) to enable successful demand generation.
- Establish metrics for measuring campaign effectiveness, adoption, and mindshare.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Deliver sales qualified leads
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 2-4+ years of product marketing experience.
- Experience with content and demand generation for B2B SaaS companies.
- Solid experience with HubSpot, inbound marketing & sales (expected to be / or get certified)
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring (APM) or IT Operations Management (ITOM) tools
- Proven experience conducting customer interviews, developing white papers, case studies, videos, blogs, presentations, web content.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Keen eye for detail.
- Strong communicator.
- Problem solving skills.
- Technical knowledge.
- A thirst for continuous learning.
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive stock option scheme
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected]
For å søke på stillingen send CV og søknad til [email protected]