Copyright (c) 2014 imtmphoto/Shutterstock. No use without permission.
Nordic Sales Representative | Quantfolio AS
Do you want to join one of Norway’s most exciting FinTech companies?
Stillingen er ikke lenger aktiv.
Quantfolio delivers high-end investment and saving solutions to banks, wealth managers and financial institutions. In Quantfolio you will work with the biggest and brightest brands in the business, supporting them to conquer digitalisation and scalability, as well as increasing the quality and sustainability of services they deliver to their customers. Our technology will reach more than 3 million savers and investors before the summer, and we are expanding. This is an opportunity to join a FinTech scaleup with international growth ambitions and the skills to fulfil them.
We are now looking for a range of ambitious talents that are motivated by joining our mission to transform investment advisory.
As Nordic Sales Representative you will be working in a dynamic environment with skilled and enthusiastic co-workers on a mission to transform investment advisory. Your target will be to close new business in the Nordics & Northern Europe together with the team. You will work across the whole spectrum of the sales process, from prospecting to closing. As we are expanding into new markets with high velocity, we can offer exciting international growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Prospecting and sales to new and existing clients
- Take part in international exhibitions and conferences to generate leads
- Close deals and follow up clients
- Follow up and support affiliate partners
- You have bachelor or higher degree in finance or marketing
- B2B sales experience, preferably within the finance / investment advisory domain
- Experience as an investment advisor is a benefit (AFR)
- You have an internal drive and motivation for generating new business
- You have a passion to succeed and stake your claim in a fast growing company
- You take pride in your work
- You write and speak English fluently
- Fluency in any other Nordic languages or Dutch is a benefit
Quantfolio AS is a fast growing Bergen-based FinTech software company delivering in-house developed roboadvisors, financial advisory solutions and research platforms to banks, family offices and wealth managers in Northern Europe. We empower our clients with our machine-driven investment components and modern design to make better decisions, automate processes and allow them to bring new innovative financial end-user products to the marked.
Our products range from full self-service robo advice frontend and backend, to comprehensive solutions for the financial advisors. Our team consist of passionate and highly skilled individuals, ranging from serial tech-entrepreneurs, traders, quants and senior developers with PhDs. Among our team, our clients and our partners you will be building the solutions for the future for banks and wealth managers. This is a great place for a person with a strong desire for professional development.
Quantfolio’s backend is built with python, running on azure. We use continuous deployment with Azure DevOps. We are using agile development method.
Our HQ is based in Bergen with distributed development teams.
Working at Quantfolio
- A chance to join one of Norway’s most exciting and fastest growing FinTech companies backed by Sbanken and Storebrand
- Joining a mission to put sustainability at the core of savings & investment advisory
- Great working environment located centrally in Bergen, soon opening offices in Sweden and Amsterdam
- International opportunities
- Autonomy at the work place with the chance to influence both technical and business decisions
- Equity ownership
- Fixed salary + benefits
- Working with the most acclaimed customers in the Nordics & Europe
- Well-funded company
For further information contact Jan Åge Skaatun:
on phone +47 941 68 940
or email firstname.lastname@example.org