Office Manager / Accounting | Quantfolio AS
Do you want to join one of Norway’s most exciting FinTech companies?
Quantfolio delivers high-end investment and saving solutions to banks, wealth managers and financial institutions. In Quantfolio you will work with the biggest and brightest brands in the business, supporting them to conquer digitalisation and scalability, as well as increasing the quality and sustainability of services they deliver to their customers. Our technology will reach more than 3 million savers and investors before the summer, and we are expanding. This is an opportunity to join a FinTech scaleup with international growth ambitions and the skills to fulfil them.
We are now looking for a range of ambitious talents that are motivated by joining our mission to transform investment advisory.
As an Office Manager you will be working with a highly skilled, agile team where your main responsibility is to ensure we have a smooth functioning office. Your responsibilities will offer great variety from day-to-day accounting, to office space layout and design. You will be responsible for office procedures and staff training sessions. As Office Manager you will work closely with the management team in a rapidly growing organisation with international expansion plans.
- Day-to-day accounting, invoicing and payroll preparations
- Assist CFO in internal monthly reporting and annual tax reporting
- Manage vacation plans, sick leaves, and overtime
- Preparations, logistics and paperwork related to recruitment
- Maintain office procedures and execute staff training sessions
- Make travel arrangements and expense reporting
- Contact person for facility manager
- Office layout and design plans
- Positive and outgoing
- Reliable, structured and self-driven
- Not afraid to ask questions when in doubt
- You take pride in your work, and are willing to learn new things
- Your are energetic about creating a great place to work
- Education or experience with accounting and/or controller functions
Quantfolio AS is a fast growing Bergen-based FinTech software company delivering in-house developed roboadvisors, financial advisory solutions and research platforms to banks, family offices and wealth managers in Northern Europe. We empower our clients with our machine-driven investment components and modern design to make better decisions, automate processes and allow them to bring new innovative financial end-user products to the marked.
Our products range from full self-service robo advice frontend and backend, to comprehensive solutions for the financial advisors. Our team consist of passionate and highly skilled individuals, ranging from serial tech-entrepreneurs, traders, quants and senior developers with PhDs. Among our team, our clients and our partners you will be building the solutions for the future for banks and wealth managers. This is a great place for a person with a strong desire for professional development.
Our HQ is based in Bergen with distributed development teams.
Working at Quantfolio
- A chance to join one of Norway’s most exciting and fastest growing FinTech companies backed by Sbanken and Storebrand
- Joining a mission to put sustainability at the core of savings & investment advisory
- Great working environment located centrally in Bergen with offices in Sweden and Amsterdam
- International opportunities
- Autonomy at the work place with the chance to influence both technical and business decisions
- Equity ownership
- Fixed salary + benefits
- Working with the most acclaimed customers in the Nordics & Europe
- Well-funded company
For further information contact Martin Wik Sætre:
on phone +47 974 67 191
or email [email protected]