Product Owner in Sustainability | Quantfolio AS
Do you want to join one of Norway’s most exciting FinTech companies?
Quantfolio delivers high-end investment and saving solutions to banks, wealth managers and financial institutions. In Quantfolio you will work with the biggest & brightest brands in the business, supporting them to conquer digitalisation and scalability, as well as increasing the quality & sustainability of services they deliver to their customers. Our technology will reach more than 3 million savers and investors before the summer, and we are expanding. This is an opportunity to join a FinTech scaleup with international growth ambitions and the skills to fulfil them. We are now looking for a range of ambitious talents that are motivated by joining our mission to transform investment advisory.
As a Product Owner your are responsible for the defining visions and requirements for our products with a focus on sustainable finance. You will work closely with a competent team of product owners and developers to design the future of finance- and investment advisory. You have a strong passion for sustainable finance and are curious about how this can be implemented as part of the financial ecosystem.
- Overall responsible for sustainable finance across all products
- Define and manage product requirements and roadmaps
- Keep track of industry trends and regulatory changes
- Be a liaison between our clients and the development team making sure our products are developed in accordance with our customers current and future requirements
- Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- You have bachelor or higher degree in economics, finance or similar
- Relevant background from the financial industry, ideally AFR-approved.
- Experience from product management
- Interest in or experience with software development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work well in teams
- Reliable, systematic and self-driven
- Excellent communication skills in English
Quantfolio AS is a fast growing Bergen-based FinTech software company delivering in-house developed roboadvisors, financial advisory solutions and research platforms to banks, family offices and wealth managers in Northern Europe. We empower our clients with our machine-driven investment components and modern design to make better decisions, automate processes and allow them to bring new innovative financial end-user products to the marked.
Our products range from full self-service robo advice frontend and backend, to comprehensive solutions for the financial advisors.Our team consist of passionate and highly skilled individuals, ranging from serial tech-entrepreneurs, traders, quants and senior developers with PhDs. Among our team, our clients and our partners you will be building the solutions for the future for banks and wealth managers. This is a great place for a person with a strong desire for professional development.
Quantfolio’s backend is built with python, running on azure. We use continuous deployment with Azure DevOps. We are using agile development method.Our HQ is based in Bergen with distributed development teams.
Working at Quantfolio
A chance to join one of Norway’s most exciting and fastest growing FinTech companies backed by Sbanken and Storebrand
- Joining a mission to put sustainability at the core of savings & investment advisory
- Great working environment located centrally in Bergen with offices in Sweden and Amsterdam
- International opportunities
- Autonomy at the work place with the chance to influence both technical and business decisions
- Equity ownership
- Fixed salary + benefits
- Working with the most acclaimed customers in the Nordics & Europe
- Well-funded company
Eller kjenner du noen som ville passe enda bedre? Gi dem beskjed!