Project Manager at Rift Labs
Are you the Project Manager who will help us to execute several complex development projects and deliver innovative new products to a global market?
Are you excited by the opportunity to introduce project management methodology to a growing organization?
Rift Labs are looking for top talent to join us on our exciting growth journey. Apply now to become our new Project Manager!
Rift Labs is based in Norway, where we have been developing cutting-edge light technology and sensor-based solutions since 2010, and where we today manufacture and export products which are used primarily in the photo and film industry in the US market.
We have established an ambitious growth strategy together with our majority shareholder Karbon Invest AS, an investment company with equity capital of 3.5 billion NOK (also owning shares in companies such as Crayon Group, Link Mobility, Sikri, Oche, PetXL, European Shuffleboard among others), which include ramping up the organization, developing new products and entering new segments and markets.
As Project Manager you will be a part of the Technology team, responsible for leading one or several projects from the Rift Labs project portfolio from concept to the end of the production line. You will be expected to provide leadership, planning and execution by applying relevant project management skills to develop existing as well as new and unique products in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
You will join a small but rapidly growing team of highly skilled colleagues who are extremely passionate about innovation and technology, and we expect you to be as inspired as we are by the prospect of exploring the spectrum of light to create amazing products.
- Manage and lead projects to achieve objectives in line with plans, approved funding and within expected quality and timeframe.
- Ensure that appropriate project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained.
- Extensive communication internally and externally to understand project needs and desired outcomes, especially working closely with the Project Owner in tracking changes, reporting on milestones and producing highlight reports where appropriate.
- Research, evaluate and manage hardware and software suppliers, including communication and negotiation of pricing, terms and service levels
- Introduce and develop project management methodology, standards, policies and procedures to ensure strong governance for the organization as a whole.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Relevant higher education, minimum bachelor’s degree
- 2-5+ years’ relevant work experience, preferably within a technical field
- Experience in successfully leading complex development projects from a to z, covering both physical products as well as software
- Highly organized, strategic and business-oriented
- Efficient team-builder with strong communication and motivational skills
- Decision-maker capable of identifying risks and initiating actions as necessary
- Professional level English, written & spoken.
- Scandinavian is advantageous.
- Location: Vinterbro, Viken.
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate candidates as they apply.
- Visa requirements: Must have a work visa/work permit for Norway.