Quality and Compliance Manager | Quantfolio AS
Do you want to join one of Norway’s most exciting FinTech companies?
Quantfolio delivers high-end investment and saving solutions to banks, wealth managers and financial institutions. In Quantfolio you will work with the biggest & brightest brands in the business, supporting them to conquer digitalisation and scalability, as well as increasing the quality & sustainability of services they deliver to their customers. Our technology will reach more than 3 million savers and investors before the summer, and we are expanding. This is an opportunity to join a FinTech scaleup with international growth ambitions and the skills to fulfil them. We are now looking for a range of ambitious talents that are motivated by joining our mission to transform investment advisory.
As a Quality and Compliance Manager you will have the overall responsibility for Quantfolio’s quality assurance, adherence with regulatory requirements (MifID II, IDD) and data protection systems (GDPR). As a QCM in Quantfolio you will be working across all teams adjusting existing and establishing new processes to support efficient and high quality production. You will also be a key contributor to our international expansion by building competence on laws and regulations in new markets.
- Ensure we meet internal and external requirements before products reaches our customers
- Ownership of our internal control system, and adherence to this in the organization
- Assure consistency and reliability by checking processes and final output
- Responsible for data protection in the solutions we offer to clients, and in internal, administrative solutions
- You have a strong passion for quality assurance and good knowledge of QA methods and standards
- You enjoy working with others to find good and practical solutions to problems
- You are a responsible and reliable person that can manage your own work
- You have experience with quality assurance from a financial institution
- You have experience working with financial regulations, preferably MiFID II and IDD
- You have experience working with data protection and GDPR
- You have a bachelor, or higher, degree in law or business
- You have a keen interest contributing to building an international, high performing company
Quantfolio AS is a fast growing Bergen-based FinTech software company delivering in-house developed roboadvisors, financial advisory solutions and research platforms to banks, family offices and wealth managers in Northern Europe. We empower our clients with our machine-driven investment components and modern design to make better decisions, automate processes and allow them to bring new innovative financial end-user products to the marked.
Our products range from full self-service robo advice frontend and backend, to comprehensive solutions for the financial advisors.Our team consist of passionate and highly skilled individuals, ranging from serial tech-entrepreneurs, traders, quants and senior developers with PhDs. Among our team, our clients and our partners you will be building the solutions for the future for banks and wealth managers. This is a great place for a person with a strong desire for professional development.
Quantfolio’s backend is built with python, running on azure. We use continuous deployment with Azure DevOps. We are using agile development method.Our HQ is based in Bergen with distributed development teams.
Working at Quantfolio
- A chance to join one of Norway’s most exciting and fastest growing FinTech companies backed by Sbanken and Storebrand
- Joining a mission to put sustainability at the core of savings & investment advisory
- Great working environment located centrally in Bergen with offices in Sweden and Amsterdam
- International opportunities
- Autonomy at the work place with the chance to influence both technical and business decisions
- Equity ownership
- Fixed salary + benefits
- Working with the most acclaimed customers in the Nordics & Europe
- Well-funded company
Eller kjenner du noen som ville passe enda bedre? Gi dem beskjed!