Senior Communications Manager | Kahoot!
Are you a passionate communications specialist and a strategic thinker?
Would you like to work for a mission-driven company with a global footprint that is making an impact on learning? Kahoot! is looking for a Senior Communications Manager in a central role in our global corporate communications team. Working closely with the leadership team, this role will help in developing and telling the Kahoot! story through a wide range of external and internal channels, as well as representing Kahoot! to key stakeholders.
Our K!rew “on a mission to make learning awesome”
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 500 employees representing 45 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year and joined forces with Actimo, Dragonbox, Poio, Drops, Whiteboard, Motimate and Clever. As a group, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
“We are playful, we are curious, and we are inclusive!”
The position and the team
We are a fast-moving and fast-growing international team passionate about learning and telling the Kahoot! story to all stakeholders through different earned and owned channels. We work collaboratively and creatively to produce campaigns and projects that make an impact for users and customers around the world.
You will be a central part of the Global Corporate Communications team that works across several geographies including Europe and US. You will be working closely with the CMO, CEO and other C-suite members who are based in Oslo, Norway and working closely alongside colleagues in Oslo and the US.
Provide strategic and tactical advice to Kahoot! leadership and conduct planning of communications efforts and campaigns, as well as around key corporate milestones
- Develop and support the company's corporate media strategy and proactive tactical implementation across markets, as well as manage reactive media situations
- Develop messaging, create and distribute content reflecting key corporate and financial communications messaging
- Building and developing culture through internal communications
- Create engaging content that can be used across our various channels to build brand awareness for Kahoot! including but not limited to press releases, blog posts, thought leadership content, speaking abstracts, award submissions, byline articles, company presentations etc.
- Provide inspiration and suggested content based on latest trends and data, and what is happening in the market
- Manage executive communications initiatives and strategies to elevate their presence through social media and other channels
- Build thought leadership initiatives to support strategic and commercial goals, and liaise with key stakeholders inside the organization (C suite executives)
- Support and advice on internal communications and key company initiatives and programs for employees
- Support and work with a variety of internal stakeholders across business areas, functions and leadership to support and coordinate communications activities
What can we offer?
Working for an international company with users across 200+ countries you will work closely with senior management to shape the narrative of the company. You will have the opportunity to work with a strong brand and for a mission-driven company. Although we have grown past a start-up phase, we still have the start-up feel and you will therefore be in a position to make a huge impact.
Other benefits worth mentioning when you work at Kahoot!:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Social and company events, both virtually and in person
- Friendly, international environment
- Remote onboarding
- Remote work set up
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with good experience from internal and corporate communications, ideally within a public listed company. You have experience working with senior management teams and thrive when given the opportunity to manage executive communication initiatives and strategies.
- Excellent written English skills and ability to be a narrative generator of the story and brand of Kahoot!
- Able to work across a virtual team of resources in different time zones (especially The US)
- Hands on and able to multitask
- Leadership experience, leading smaller or larger projects / teams*
- Awareness and understanding of modern communication platforms
- Excellent presenter and ability to create presentations with high quality
- Ability to keep up to date with relevant financial markets and geo-political activities
If you are intrigued to apply, please do so by clicking on the apply button. Alternatively, Ann Hege in AvantGarde Search has a detailed prospect she happily sends to you. Ann Hege can be reached on [email protected] / 41 67 87 89
Welcome to Kahoot – join us on the mission to make learning awesome!
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and host learning sessions that drive compelling engagement. Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, 300 million sessions have been hosted on the Kahoot! platform by 30+ million active accounts, with 2 billion participants (non-unique) in more than 200 countries and regions. The Kahoot! Group includes Clever, the leading US K-12 EdTech learning platform, together with the learning apps DragonBox, Poio, Drops, Actimo, Motimate, and Whiteboard.fi. The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Spain. Kahoot! is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker KAHOT. Let’s play!