Senior Enterprise Sales Executive - AIMS
AIMS is a Norwegian technology start-up with global ambitions. Our core software AIMS AIOps, enhances IT Operations teams decision making by contextualizing large volumes of varied and volatile data. The complexity of IT systems has been exponentially increasing for the past several years. This has led to IT Operations teams that lack modernized skill sets, processes, and tooling to struggle with achieving complete visibility into the digital services they provide to customers. AIMS has invested 10 M$ in the AIOps platform and is on a mission to automate IT Operations by providing a state-of-the-art platform for Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Sales Executive with knowledge of enterprise technology, business-to-business sales and account management. You will be selling the AIMS AIOps product to large enterprise accounts. AIMS AIOps is a proven, state-of-the-art solution in use by large enterprises across the US and Northern Europe. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced enterprise sales professional to become a key team member and join AIMS in the ambition to become a global leader within the Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations market.
- Acquire, lead, and develop AIOps opportunities in your assigned territory
- Own opportunities from qualification to close by orchestrating a virtual team of sales, technical, services, and partner resources
- Develop relationships with customer, CxO level business and technical decision makers
- Communicate value propositions to stakeholders that speak to their needs and requirements
- Evangelize the AIMS AIOps vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar
- A minimum of 4 years of enterprise sales experience
- Ability to show successful achievement of individual software sales targets including enterprise sales success
- Performance drive and ability to execute
- Be seen as a trusted advisor to customers (including CIO level) through demonstrating an understanding of their challenges and buyer journey
- Ability to master complexity
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills
- Effectively optimizes internal and external networks.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals
- Networking ability
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive stock option scheme
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected]
For å søke på stillingen send CV og søknad til [email protected]