Senior Marketing Manager | Inspera
Are you highly ambitious and get excited about building the global brand for one of the most ambitious EdTech scaleups in the world? Are you creative and love to make data-driven decisions, to fail fast, and prove the results of all marketing efforts?
If this is you, we want you to apply.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to help us further professionalize our marketing efforts as we continue to scale into new markets. You will be part of our friendly, fun and engaged marketing team who work alongside the wider organization to make a global impact.
We are Inspera
Inspera is a well-funded, high-growth EdTech company focused on assessment. Last year, we facilitated 2,6 million exam submissions from test-takers in over 160 countries. We’re also proud to have a diverse team of 60% international employees, representing over 25 nationalities.
What will you do?
- Take lead on and operationalize the Inspera brand - from values and visual identity to strategic positioning and value proposition
- Drive a holistic marketing planning process across all geographies
- Optimize the media channel mix and secure consistency in messaging across all channels
- Pay careful attention to impact, both in terms of direct lead generation and overall ROI
- Enable a data driven culture within the wider marketing team
- Own and further develop the marketing technology stack
- Establish close working relations with Product and Sales
Who are you?
- More than 5 years of strategic- and operational marketing experience
- Strong understanding of brand development and -management, ideally with experience from an international brand/company
- Experienced in planning, executing and evaluating advanced ABM programs
- In-depth expertise on digital marketing across all key advertising platforms
- Highly comfortable with analytical tools to take a data driven approach to campaign execution
- Curious about technology and how technology are positively impacting existing- and new customers
- Team player with a strong drive to improve overall performance within Marketing
- Highly motivated by working in a growth company with the ambition to be a global market leader
- Preferred working location: Oslo or London
- Possibility to contribute to positive change in the educational sector globally
- Working for one of the fastest growing tech product companies in Norway
- Challenging tasks for personal growth and a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- An informal and responsive atmosphere which invites to suggestions and good.ideas
- Dedicated and highly competent colleagues from all over the world
- Brand new offices in downtown Oslo that provides for inspiring working environment as well as social activities
- Flexibility of working remotely
- Competitive salary and benefits
We are Inspera, one of the leading EdTech companies in the world! We started our journey in the small fjords of Norway and now work with leading educational institutions worldwide, enabling them to deliver digital exams to students onsite or remotely.Inspera is looking for talent with a passion for democratising education. We are a well-funded, high-growth venture operating with end-users in more than 160 countries. We're headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with teams in UK (London, Manchester), Sweden (Stockholm), Denmark (Århus) and Romania (Timisoara). Inspera is a leading european high-stakes digital examination platform and end-to-end solution for governments, awarding bodies, higher education institutions as well as schools. On a mission to re-invent educational assessment for the 21st century, we offer the most innovative, reliable and secure service as well as the expertise needed digitise large-scale examinations.