Senior Product Manager - ZTL Payment Solution
Want to join our journey in becoming the leading B2B payment platform in Europe? We are looking for our permanent Senior Product Manager.
Are you passionate about disrupting international payments? Are you motivated by working in the borderline between business and technology? Are you passionate about the Product Manager role? Are you willing to plan and execute the handling of diverse tasks in a dynamic and international environment? Are you motivated by being part of the leading B2B payment platform of tomorrow together with a high performing team?If your answer is yes to these questions, please contact us for further information.
ZTL is a fintech company, positioned to take advantage of the opportunities given by the PSD2 directive, and challenge the banks’ domain on payments and remittances. Our ambition is to become the leading B2B payment platform in Europe. No less!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with an interest in product ownership and development. You will be working closely with our DevOps Team and together with our CTO and CPO continuously improve the way we work. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be part of our CPO Team and the position requires a high degree of professionalism and personal integrity, solid business understanding and ability to handle complex issues. The position will report to our CPO.
What you will do
- In this position, you will be joining a team consisting of engineers that are working closely together to fulfil our ambition.
- You will be working closely with developers and other members in your team to ensure we are building the right thing but also building the thing right.
- You will be the expert of the product and its usage, responsible for prioritization, the product definition and the overall strategic direction of the product and its place in the bigger picture.
- Clearly communicate strategy in a structured way to socialize your roadmap and report results.
- Execute rapidly to capture signal, and continuously iterate on the product and service features to improve customer growth.
- Deep curiosity to identify key opportunities and ability to develop experiment driven proposals.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Help to maintain an ethical and positive reputation.
What we are looking for in a Senior Product Manager We are looking for someone with high agency, can-do and a get-it-done attitude, strategic and commercial mindset, breaking down barriers and someone that deeply cares about the end-user experience.
This means that you are someone who is: Visionary, grasping the big picture while still being able to work on minute details, breaking down complex problems into smaller iterations. You have leadership skills, and are able to rally your team around a plan. You have great communication skills and know how to use these skills to communicate strategy, as well as with external partners, developers, and customers. You are hands-on with product development: You can translate complicated and abstract ideas into understandable concepts but also take those concepts and build products out of them together with your product team.
As a product manager, you understand the role of privacy, security and risk in building products compliant with the current laws and regulations. You tackle complexity, uncertainty, and pressure situations well, know how to make hard decisions and prioritize to achieve the best outcome. You are a team player and care deeply about the success of your product but also your colleagues.The position requires fluency in Norwegian and English, both spoken and written.
Your background and experience
- 8+ years of experience as a product manager
- You have experience with agile methodologies for software development
- Excellent communications skills – oral and written
- Bonus: You have relevant experience or knowledge about accounting, B2B payments such as international and domestic, PSD2 and more
- Relevant higher education. Any gaps in education can be filled by relevant experience
- Strong corporate product instincts; you intuitively understand why product ideas will succeed
- Produce articulate and inspired presentations to communicate your vision and plans
- Has the ability to create enthusiasm and results through engaging and motivating the team
What we offer
We expect a lot from our employees – and in return we offer attractive challenges. We offer you a high level of responsibility. We have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and you will be surrounded by colleagues who are pleasant, professional and are passionate about their work. You get to work in an open climate, close to decision makers and with the possibility of making a difference.
Don't exactly fit the description above, but still feel you got what it takes? Get in touch. We are looking for diversity and awesome people, so no stone is left unturned if you have the correct mindset.
We interview candidates continuously, so don’t wait until the last minute to apply.
Prior to hiring, a background check will be conducted to verify information provided in the CV and available documentation. You must have a clean criminal record and not be under bankruptcy proceedings. The background check is adapted to the nature of the position and the company and will be carried out with the consent of relevant applicants. Further information will be provided.
Regarding the position, please contact Senior Advisor Leif Thoring direct line +47 913 68 810 in Dfind AS.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
As a challenger, ZTL is characterized by an entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set. Our B2B payment platform is built on smart technology utilizing PSD2 (Payment Services Directive no. 2). The B2B payment platform is integrated into ERP Accounting Systems, making it easier and more cost efficient for SMEs to make domestic and international invoice payments and retrieve real-time balances and latest transactions, directly in their ERP Accounting System.Our vision is to leverage the rapid digitization and regulatory changes happening in today’s economy, by building the next-generation payment platform that combines the best of practices in invoice processing, digital banking, and payments.ZTL has obtained a Payments Institution license from the Norwegian FSA, including Payment Initiation Service Provider (PISP) and Account Information Service Provider (AISP) licenses under PSD2. We have a successful track record raising funds from a small group of well-known Norwegian and Swedish investors, and we expect to be in operation in Q2/21.