AvantGarde Search has had an incredible journey since we started back in 2019 and it has been great to see that the tech-industry and tech-community have been ready for more modern and agile ways of securing the best management and technical talent. Disrupting a conservative Headhunting industry was our aim, and we will continue to do so, both in Norway and Denmark.
We believe that by being a true specialist we are in a great position to source the best Management and Technical Talent for our clients. After a summer of securing funding from some awesome investors, as well as some healthy internal changes, we are now ready to grow and start our journey to becoming one of the largest specialist recruitment firms in the Nordics. Fancy joining us?
We are now looking for awesome people with entrepreneurial mindsets who will join us as recruiters within one of the following fields and areas:
- IoT (this team recruits for companies that develop both Hardware and Software)
- Executive Search (this team recruits for senior management positions)
- Technical Recruitment (this team recruits for positions such as SW Developers, SW Architects, Data Scientists and more)
- Sales & Marketing (this team recruits to all type of positions within the commercial and marketing field)
- Stavanger (we are open for one or more people to work for us in Stavanger)
- Denmark (we have two employees opening our Copenhagen office in January 2024 and we would love to hire one more)
“Being a true specialist means that we have a set focus on small- and medium sized technology companies, while our employees have their own niche areas of focus.”
As an AvantGarder you will get the opportunity to become integral to driving changes within our conservative industry. Our aim is to be modern, agile, and disruptive and our employees get to work with the recruitment process from A to Z. (No researchers or partners)
This is a target driven recruitment role where you have to deliver to both clients and candidates. You will constantly source new clients and recruitment projects and at the same time source candidates for the projects you are in charge of. Sales, marketing, branding, and networking goes hand in hand with being an AvantGarder and you will be connecting with some of the most interesting people in the industry.
"We want to be a platform for all employees to develop and become entrepreneurs, recruitment specialists and industry leaders"
We divide the Recruiter position into three core areas:
- Sales. Source leads and set up meetings with potential clients and / or partners. Follow-up from meetings with commercial proposals and ensure we secure the business either short-term or long-term.
- Recruitment. Here you will take ownership of the client and the position and manage the process from A to Z. This includes everything from creating documentation (prospect, project plan, end of project report and advertisement), proactive search for the best talent, interviewing and selecting candidates, manage and coordinate the process.
- Marketing and networking. Here you will contribute in a number of ways and via a variety of activities and platforms. This include posting relevant topics on your LinkedIn profile and company LinkedIn profile, participate in our blog and podcast, attend events within the tech-sector, build a great network on LinkedIn and much more.
What can we offer?
First and foremost, when working at AvantGarde Search you will get the opportunity to become integral in driving changes within our industry. We develop our recruiters to become specialists within their fields and to give you a good start we have a new onboarding program for new starters in 2024.
Other things worth mentioning:
- Healthy balance between fixed salary and commission.
- Free monthly travel pass zone 1.
- 6 weeks holiday.
- Phone and Mac/PC.
- Company health service via Aurora.
- Opportunities to attend events from within the tech-sector and other parts of the business community.
- Regular training sessions from external people within tech and soft skills.
- Opportunity to become co-owner and put your mark on the company.
- Regular company gatherings and events.
- Opportunity to learn from some awesome recruiters / colleagues.
- Nice offices at Youngstorget as well as opportunity to spend some days working from the 17th floor at Rebel, Universitetsgata.
And things you get to put on your CV?
At some point, AvantGarders too will look at moving on to new challenges. Having been an AvantGarder we believe that you will have a strong CV with some unique skills and experiences.
Things we like to think you could put on your CV include:
- Recruitment A to Z.
- Dealing with Stakeholders at all levels.
- International focus in the fact that we recruit for companies with ambitious global growth plans.
- Sales and Business Development.
- Hosting of workshops and events.
- Public speaking.
- Development of attractive marketing material and podcasting.
- Personal branding specialist and employer branding specialist.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with a passion for recruitment, sales and technology with a strong understanding of business & sales. Preferably you will have at least 2 years` experience from one or more of these areas: recruitment, sales, business development, customer success or similar.
Other key things we look for:
- Bachelor`s degree or above, alternatively relevant experience.
- Understand the relationship between pipeline and sales / results.
- Great business acumen.
- Experience from working in a target driven / KPI driven environment.
- Daring and willing to have a “public profile” in Social Media.
- Advantage if you understand a Scandinavian language, but great candidates who are only fluent in English will also be considered.
- Loving and caring.
Do whatever is best for you. You can apply via the apply button, you can arrange to pop in to see us at Youngstorget, or you can get in touch with our CEO Trine Tolfsby (firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 98 25 26 70) or our Founder, Erik Falk Hansen (email@example.com / +47 40 43 54 93). We have prepared a detailed prospect so you can learn even more about AvantGarde Search and being an AvantGarder.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely, All the AvantGarders,
Erik, Lotte, Ann Hege, Masa, Patricia, Stine, Mia, Amanda, Håkon, Tim and Trine
And of course, our dogs, Astro, Scampi and Akryl.