Technical Support Specialist | Airthings
Stillingen er ikke lenger aktiv.
Are you a tech-savvy professional with a passion for emerging technologies? Are you equally passionate about helping people get the best possible experience and benefits from highly innovative IoT products, making them successful and achieving their goals? Would you like to help us make the world a better place? Are you ready to become an expert on the air we breathe?
We are looking for a new colleague as we are expanding our growing B2B Customer Success team in Oslo, Norway. You will report to the Head of Customer Success and work directly towards the Airthings for Business customers as a Technical Support Specialist. Being an aftersales role you will get the opportunity to work closely with engineering (HW and SW), operations, logistics and finance and thus get exposure to a significant part of our fast growing company.
Airthings—Our business & people
Airthings is a global tech company creating world-class air quality and radon monitors for people and businesses. Led by a team of experienced scientists, engineers, developers and visionaries. Airthings is on a mission to ensure people around the world take control of their air quality through simple, sustainable and accessible technology solutions – making radon and air quality solutions an essential and universal element for every building or home.
You will join a company really going places with huge international expansion plans. We have big goals, challenges and also learning opportunities. Our international environment has a focus on diversity and inclusion, and out of our 100+ employees, we (so far) have 29 different nationalities. And we want more! You will get to work with a group of people with high competence, that are fun, caring and a bit “crazy”.
This is what you will achieve in the next 12 months
- You will serve as the first line technical support for business and partner accounts
- You will do your utmost to uncover the root cause of a problem, quickly analyze potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations
- You will work proactively with anomaly detection tools and guide customers to .....a better experience
- You will work closely with the QA department in order to process inbound Return Material Authorization (RMA) requests and execute our sustainability strategy
- You will provide insight to the product and engineering teams to improve our products
- You will contribute to self-help articles, getting started and troubleshooting.guides
- You will become an expert on the air we breathe and how to make people and.buildings healthier
- Work with tools such as Atlassian, Jira, Hubspot and Intercom.
- You will learn if it's ok to have pineapple on pizza or not.
Key qualifications & skills
This is what we are looking for
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 1-5 years within technical support, software engineering or customer success.
- Skills: Solid computer skills with experience within IoT, APIs and general.troubleshooting.
- Technology: you are tech-savy and ideally an interest for gadgets
- Bonus: Experience with ticketing systems (Atlassian Jira, Hubspot Service Hub etc) and other customer support tools (Intercom etc) is a plus.
And this is what we believe will drive your success
- You are a self-motivated team player, intellectually curious and eager to grow with the company
- You love to help customers and guide them towards success using our products
- Your creativity can easily generate both short term and long-term sustainable solutions for our customers
- You prefer details and is dedicated to understanding how systems work, beyond the fact that they simply work
- You also demonstrate superb communication, organization and time management skills, and are able to effectively handle a number of diverse and complex problems at the same time. You possess a strong drive for results and strive towards providing the best customer support
- In summary, you are willing to work hard, learn a lot, teach everyone else while providing the best possible service towards our customers
Perks & benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits, including pension and insurance
- Annual KPI bonus
- Stock options program that gives you the opportunity to invest in the company
- Flexible work hours & a place where work-life balance is highly valued
- An inclusive and safe work environment where diversity is embraced
- Opportunities for continued growth and learning
- City center location, with one of the best canteens in town (Oslo)
Social events & fun – We work hard and play hard with regular social activities;
- Weekly company-wide Friday lunch and get together
- Monthly salary beers with quiz and fun
- Company retreats like hiking mountains, skiing and other activities
- Regular holiday parties
- Quarterly team building activities
Hopefully you have been inspired to apply and you can apply directly via the apply button. If you would like more info prior to applying, simply get in touch with our recruitment partner, Lotte Gjørsvik in AvantGarde Search. ([email protected]) Lotte has a full prospect she can forward to you.
We hope to hear from you and welcome to Airthings, where we DARE, LOVE and FOCUS
Read more at www.airthings.com