UX Lead to Norway´s leading Medtech-company
Medistim´s External Innovation team is recruiting!
Our systems are in use every day throughout the world by surgeons saving people´s life. Focus of External Innovation is prototyping, user testing followed by a decision to iterate, discard or productify. A key prototyping area is a digital platform supporting surgeons’ decision making. External Innovation reports directly to the CEO and this role is key in the team.
Knowledge and skills:
- Extensive knowledge of agile development methods and preferably experience in Google Sprint/Design Sprint or Design Thinking
- Understands concepts of writing clean, maintainable-code
- Experienced in prototyping testable user surfaces, preferably for critical systems
- Experienced user of UX-tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XDor Invision
- Great English communication skills
- You love to create, interact and challenge!
Education/ Work experience:
- Relevant higher education equivalent to a Bachelors or Master’s degree. Relevant work experience can compensate for educational requirements
- 3 years experience of UX-development
- User tests and data harvesting
- Identify design challenges and solve them elegantly
- Development of physical products
- A meaningful job in a purposeful and technologically innovative company
- Be part of an entrepreneurial culture in a company of proven track record
- An opportunity to influence decisions in the leading medtech company in Norway
- Competitive compensation
Medistim is an innovative Norwegian company that develops, produces and distributes technical medical equipment. Our products are in daily use by thousands of surgeons around the world. The global headquarters are situated in Oslo, Norway, with production facilities in Horten. Medistim has subsidiaries in USA, Germany, Great Britain, Spain, Denmark and Norway, in addition to a global distributor network of more than 60 countries. Medistim has approximately 110 employees and generated a revenue of 364 million NOK and an operating profit of 90 million NOK in 2019. The company is a leader in the international market and is well positioned for future growth.