Would you like to help musicians and artists get paid for their work?
Denne stillingen er utgått.
Skalar is looking for a Digital Product Design Lead for the Gramo team.
As design lead on the Gramo team you will have a unique opportunity to shape the direction of two of Gramo’s core products: Echo, the royalties calculation and payments system, and Min Side, the customer facing solution used by Gramo members to access their account information and update their discographies. In cooperation with the product manager, you will plan design related activity, while owning the design process.
- Product discovery and product review. Help define scope of the product together with the product owner and the team
- Ideation of new and fresh UX ideas, products and concepts
- Lead Interaction design tasks such as creation of user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups. User Journey / Documentation of the design process
- Identify pain points and turn them into design solutions
- Perform UX reviews with the team, conduct user and usability testing
The experience we’re looking for
- Solid Interaction Design skills that combine systematic approach to design with strong processes and methods
- Seasoned in UI/UX thinking & handling complex projects
- Expert understanding of interaction, usability and visual design principles
- UX research methods and how to take action on findings is second nature
- Experience with collaboration within cross-functional agile teams
- High personal standards for quality and dependability
- Bonus: Excellent graphic design skills with focus on UI/UX.
This is you
- Open for feedback, receiving and giving
- Work well with time and budget requirements
- Flexible of mind, able to develop team and team members individual skills
- Sense of ownership: you are keen on taking responsibility for the design and product
- You can gather the team around a vision and create engagement for high quality goals
- Curious and willing to learn, always looking out for new tech/design/society trends
- Continual competence development
- Weekly UX meetings with the design group for discussions and knowledge sharing
- Tight knit international teams, sitting in-house
- Competitive salary and benefits (Internet/Mobile/Gym)
- Comprehensive Insurance (Travel, Health, Injury, Life)
- Ping pong table
- Restaurant delivered lunch on Fridays (Foodora)
- Regular social gatherings
Show us your best self by sending your portfolio, relevant work examples and a few words about yourself to [email protected].